i hope you enjoy these photos :)
I loved this book too!!!
my FAVORITE piece of literature!
I agree-- it was one of my favorites. :)
Great, great, great book. Possibly my favorite. One of these days I'm going to get my own copy. Reading it for pleasure?"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view- until you climb into his skin and walk around in it." -Atticus
Actually for a book report for school. I picked this book cause I haven't read it in a couple of years. I'd forgotten how amazing it is!
I loved this book too!!!
ReplyDeletemy FAVORITE piece of literature!
ReplyDeleteI agree-- it was one of my favorites. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat, great, great book. Possibly my favorite. One of these days I'm going to get my own copy. Reading it for pleasure?
ReplyDelete"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view- until you climb into his skin and walk around in it." -Atticus
Actually for a book report for school. I picked this book cause I haven't read it in a couple of years. I'd forgotten how amazing it is!
ReplyDelete